Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ready to GO!

We've been walking at the "Y" with some friends the last couple of mornings and she seems to do pretty good in the stroller as long as we're moving. I got her all ready to go this morning (note the adorable shoes that now fit) and she decided to play (this usually only lasts 1.5-2 min). She's so much fun when she's smiley and happy - it makes everything so worth it.

I can't believe how big she's getting and how fast she's growing. She's now 3 months old and about 6 1/2 lbs., looking back it seems like she was just born a few weeks ago. We're planning to bless her on Sunday - something that seemed so far away.

Things continue to progress. She's still refulxing and her monitor goes off a few times a day - mostly when she's sleeping, but things are getting easier and we're doing better with a schedule on most days.

I love being a mother.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I love that picture of her!! She is so cute. And that is so great about her shoes fitting now!! I am so excited to get to be a mommy and experience that joy!!! I can't wait.

The Crisps said...

what a cute smile!

Justin Compton Family said...

I love how alert she looks. It's awesome. I know what you mean. I live for 5 minutes of play time. It makes sleep deprivation worth it.

Mel said...

What a beautiful little girl you have. I am so glad that things are getting easier. It does seem like the time has gone fast; yet again I am not the only living through it day by day. I sure love you.

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

wow she is so beautiful!!! just like her momma! I am so glad that you found me and that you are doing well. Your little girl is so cute and precious I hope that you are doing well I love you and miss you tonz!

Tanya Murray said...

So glad to hear things are going well.

As always, BEAUTIFUL!

Look forward to seeing her blessing dress.

Will you dress her up for Halloween?

Kerri and Cody said...

That is such a cute picture of her! I love it! It's been fun getting to go on our walks.. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us for awhile longer so we can keep it up! It may take us longer than it sometimes should but I don't think we do that bad getting 3 babies and 2 toddlers to cooperate with us enough to get in a few miles! It's starting to get a little better anyway :)

Unknown said...

I don't know how I found your blog but I am glad I did. I read Alexa's journey through the NICU and your experiences bringing her home. My husband and I had our baby boy eight weeks early due to preclampsia and will plan to bring him home tomorrow. I have been so worried about the adjustment coming home and thanks to you I can see it is totally do able and we will enjoy it so much. Thank you! Your daughter is adorable by the way. So cute.