Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Happy Little Girl

How could you not think she's the most adorable thing you've ever seen? You'd never know she was fussy right before I took the picture. It was like she knew she was getting her picture taken.

Alexa is still enjoying our morning walks; it's probably b/c she gets to be carried in the sling most of the time. She's also decided that her pacifier is not for her - she'd rather lick her blanket as she falls asleep instead. I haven't figured that one out yet.

I'm getting excited about her laughing soon, well, who knows when that will be but she smiles so much sometimes it's like she's trying to laugh but nothing comes out.

Don't forget to check out the web album. We've added more pictures (they may not be in order) and videos.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mel said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is such a doll.

Kerri and Cody said...

Such a cute picture of Alexa! What a great shot to capture! Cute too how she's dressed just like Caroline is in the picture below ;)

Kelli said...

Melissa she's gorgeous!! In some pictures I think she looks like she so big and then I see you or Trevor holding her and she's still little and adorable! She's definitely getting bigger though!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Erica said...

She is beautiful! She's grown so much. I love the big smile she has!