Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She Laughed!!

This video was purely by accident. I was trying to catch her rolling over - which she hasn't quit figured out yet - and she started laughing. (Don't mind my voice in the background.) For the last week or so she smiles and acts like she's trying to laugh but nothing comes out - finally it did and how cute is that!?! This video was taken just a few minutes ago - that's how adorable I thought it was and couldn't wait for everyone else to see her newest trick.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

While I was watching this Jane was sitting on the floor, and as soon as she heard Alexa laugh Jane burst into a giggle fit. She thought that was pretty funny too. So we watched it again and again and every time she giggled with her. :) That is the cutest little giggle ever.

Nicole_Hart said...

that is the cutest laugh i've ever heard. I love little baby laughs.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I love her laugh!!! She is so cute!!

Kerri and Cody said...

How exciting!! She's adorable! (And how fun you were able to catch her first laugh on video!)

Clara said...

Dear Trevor and Melissa,
Thank you for letting me hold your precious little girl when you were visitng family here in Osage Beach. You don't know what it ment to me. She is absolutely beautiful

Jonathan Bennion (Josephine's Dad)

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

that is such a cute little laugh!!!